Monday 19 January 2015

WEEK 3





Writer’s Address : No 21 Jalan Imam Yusof 28/ks13 Kampung Perigi Nenas Pulau Indah 42920 Pelabuhan Klang. 
Date : 19 January 2015 
Receiver’s Address : The Manager Butik Jalinan Kasih No 28 Jalan Kasturi 42940 Klang. 
Salutation : Dear Sir/Madam, 
Subject Line : APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF EDITING PHOTOGRAPHER. 
Opening : I would like to apply for the post of editing photographer in your boutique.
Content : Currently, I was working as a photographer in a boutique. I am looking for a more challenging boutique and allows me to learn new things. 
Closing : I am prepared to be called up for an interview by the boutique at any time convenient. I hope that my application will receive a favourable reply form you.
Complimentary Closure : Yours Faithfully, 
Signature Block :   shafirah
NOR SHAFIRAH BINTI HASSIM

No comments:

Post a Comment