Saturday 14 February 2015

WEEK 6


No 21 Jalan Imam Yusof ,
28/ks13 Kampung Perigi Nenas,
Pulau Indah 42920 Pelabuhan klang.

16 February 2015

Extremach Manufacturing Service Sdn.Bhd
Unit B33 & B33a FZ4, Precinct 3,
Port Klang Free Zone , Pulau Indah,
Port Klang,42920 Pulau Indah.

Dear Sir/Madam,

APPLICATION THE POST FOR ADMINISTRATIVE CLERK

The advertisement for the want of Administrative Clerk in the newspaper, Wallstreet Classified is making me send this letter across to you.

I have been responsible for maintaining for the business clients of some very reputed firms whom I have worked with and am also proud to say I have a no-error record for the data entry section as well. I think our association will be very fruitful if I am given the job.

I hope you call me to interview any time and please consider my application. Thank you very much.

Yours Faithfully,

NOR SHAFIRAH BINTI HASSIM

No comments:

Post a Comment